Successful companies are always
looking for new ways to
do more with less-keeping their
business flexible, innovative and
competitive without driving up
operating costs and capital expenses.
Avaya puts the solution at your
fingertips: the Avaya IP Office
Avaya IP Office is the right choice for any small and medium size business today-whether you have 5, 25 or 250 employees…just getting started or already established…have a single office or multiple locations.
Avaya IP Office unifies your communications, providing your employees with a solution that lets them handle all their business communications on the device of their choice: their laptop, mobile phone, office phone or home phone- using wired, wireless or broadband connections.
IP Office easily adapts to your goals and budget and provides individual user productivity solutions to give each of your employees just the capabilities they need-whether it’s your receptionist, sales or service representatives, home telecommuter or on-the-go knowledge worker.
Helping small to large companies around the world use communications to grow sales and lower operating expenses has made Avaya the global leader in business communications systems. If that’s what you want for your small or medium size business, it’s time to take a close look at Avaya IP Office.
For Larger Systems See Server edition
Rely on IP Office to Control Costs
• Lower mobile phone/long-distance bills: IP Office opens the door to a wide range of options for better managing your company’s mobile phone
and long-distance charges by routing calls through the system and over broadband links.
• Handle more calls with fewer people: Instead of using staff time to answer incoming calls, rely on the built-in intelligence in IP Office to route
calls quickly and accurately.
• Expand your talent pool without increasing real estate: Is your business growing, but you don’t want to add full-time staff? With IP Office you
have the flexibility to have extra staff working from home-wherever that may be. Each would have access to all the communications and call
handling capabilities your other employees have at the main office.
• Eliminate conference calling fees: IP Office makes every day conferencing affordable and practical by providing your business with built-in 128-
party conferencing (up to 64 parties per conference).
• Control costs: Add high definition video to reduce or even eliminate travel, and benefit from unsurpassed collaboration across your business.
• Centralize administration: For businesses with more than one location, IP Office enables remote management and administration from a central
location. No need to have an administrator at every site.