Avaya one-X® Portal is a web browser-based client for Avaya telephony, messaging, conferencing, presence, and mobility services provided by Avaya Communication Manager, Avaya Modular Messaging and Avaya Meeting Exchange. The solution brings the full power of Unified Communications to the PC in a single, intuitive and powerful tool.
Avaya one-X Portal requires no software to be installed on your end user systems for most communication functions. It is firewall and VPN friendly, providing flexible IP port assignments to conform to your network demands. Certain optional functions use software which can be downloaded in real time as needed, or be installed directly as desired.
Powerful central control, administration and access to your Enterprise Authentication systems ensure that all of the powerful user functions can integrate seamlessly into your Enterprise.
• Web browser-based client - Single sign on via virtually any web browser provides fast, easy access to services across Avaya Modular Messaging, Meeting Exchange, and Communication Manager. No desktop software to install. Access is secured via an SSL VPN connection.
• Aggregate Presence - Display personal availability as well as see co-worker’s presence to determine ability to reach them via voice and IM. Leverage presence information from Avaya and other sources aggregated by the Avaya Intelligent Presence Server.
• Telephony - Access many Avaya Communication Manager telephony features for call handling and management including call conferencing and call transfer. Manage multiple calls simultaneously.
• Voice Mail - View, sort, play, and record messages from Avaya Modular Messaging. No need to manage voice messages in a sequential fashion. View faxes on line. No need to engage the telephone or a voice mail port to access messages.
• Conferencing - View and control audio conferences on Avaya Meeting Exchange. See the dynamic roster of attendees change as participants join or leave; see who is speaking, mute noisy lines, mute/unmute participants.
• Directory Services - Tight integration to corporate databases and authentication. Integrate with Microsoft Active Directory, IBM Domino, Sun and Novell for Enterprise Authentication and Directory Services.
• Control Avaya Extensions to Cellular for Follow Me applications - Never miss an important call when away from the office. Enable services for simultaneous ringing of your mobile or home phone number with your business phone number.